What is it?
FirstBank offers several types of loans, including Auto Loans, Cash Reserves, Business FirstLine of Credit, Letters of Credit, and Single Payment Loans.
Talk to a loan officer today at 1-800-964-3444 or visit any FirstBank location.
What do I get?
- Low rates and fees
- Fast service
- 24/7 Live Call Center
Purchasing a new or used vehicle is much more exciting when the loan or refinancing process is easy. Our competitive loan programs and outstanding customer service help you keep stress where it belongs: rush-hour traffic.
- Contact us for available terms and conditions.
- Pre-arranged financing is available.
- Automatic payments from your FirstBank account may be arranged.
Business FirstLine of Credit
FirstBank combines a line of credit with the convenience of a checking account in the FirstLine of Credit Account.
- A credit line of $5,000 or more that may be unsecured or secured by acceptable forms of collateral.
- You can access your FirstLine of Credit by check, Business Visa Check Card, Internet Banking, Internet Cash Management, 24-Hour Telephone Banking, electronic debit, or in-person bank withdrawal.
- Interest accrues only on the outstanding balance, and you may arrange to have payments automatically deducted from your FirstBank business account. At FirstBank, we understand that each loan applicant has different needs.
We all need a little extra cash sometimes, so whether you are a consumer or a business, we offer small, unsecured cash reserves to protect your account from overdrafts. The Cash Reserve is a personal line of credit attached directly to your checking account. If your checking account runs short of available funds to cover transactions, funds are automatically advanced from the available credit in your Cash Reserve. Call us or visit us today for more information.
Letters of Credit
Performance letters of credit are issued as a bank guarantee for an obligation of the applicant. They can be needed under a variety of circumstances, including inducing the guarantee of delivery of goods or services or guarantee of a payment. Call or visit us today to learn more.
Single Payment Loans
Commercial single payment loans are made for a specific purpose or use. Often these are done on a short-term or bridge basis. These loans give you the ability to receive funds in advance with the repayment coming at a set future time.
At FirstBank, we believe that every loan situation is unique, so we focus on listening to your ideas and coming up with the best solution. We provide one-on-one customer service that you just won't find at larger institutions. Call or visit us today to learn more.